Furthermore, in the center of the spectrum are breast cancers like papillary carcinomas and colloid carcinomas that have a much more positive viewpoint than the other more normally enveloping these cancers. With this, there are also several symptoms of cancer of the breast that you can see and feel. The most common of all is the lump in your breast.
Once you notice a lump or are aware of any new changes in your breast, you must need to see your doctor right away. Even though most of the lumps in breast are not cancerous, you still need to go to your doctor so that you can know if you have the chances of having this kind of cancer. Additionally, if you have this cancer, your doctor can give you an earlier medication and treatment.
Other symptoms of breast cancer are:
1. Changes in shape or size of your breast.
2. The dimpling of breast's skin.
3. The breast tissue is thickening.
4. The nipple on your breast is become inverted.
5. The thickening or lump behind your nipple.
6. You may also see some rashes like eczema that affects your nipple.
7. The rare symptom of this kind of cancer is a blood stain that discharges from your nipple.
8. The lump or swelling in your armpit.
On the other hand, remember that pain in your breast is typically not a sign of this cancer. As a matter of fact, several healthy women find that their breasts feel tender and lumpy before a period. In addition, some kinds of breast lumps that are not cancerous can be painful.
In order to survive in this kind of disease and if you feel and see that you are already experiencing some of its symptoms, then you are advisable to go to your doctor for early diagnosis and treatment. For more details about the signs of breast cancer you can visit http://www.healthlearns.net for more information.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Honylyn_Bueno